Welcome To My Blog!

SST's vision is to be a globally connected institution of science and technology. This explains why students like me have to create class and personal blogs. I think blogging is a good way of communication. I hope that everyone can enjoy how fun it is to use Blogger.

Monday, January 4, 2010

4th January 2010

It is my first day of school in SST, which is located at Clementi. It is indeed very far from my dwelling. It usually takes an hour to travel to the school. In the morning, I gathered in the hall along with the other students. After I had understood SST's protocols, I was brought to my class S1-01. I realised that Zhi Chao was my classmate again. We began doing icebreakers before doing some activities on our MacBooks. After that, we had our recess in the small canteen. The food there was certainly expensive-two sandwiches cost a dollar! Nevertheless, everything there tasted okay.

After that, we had to design a moveable waterway bridge. We then had to construct it as a group after our 1-hour lunch. I feel that our team has worked quite well together on the bridge building project. We also did a fine job in interacting with one another. We were capable of voicing out our opinions properly too. I learnt that team-work is very important as everyone carried out their roles with gusto. In the future, I will particiate in group works actively and with even more enthusiasm. At first, I was indeed frightened and apprehensive about the project as I doubt that my group members could not communicate well. I managed to overcome my fears by giving suggestions to everyone.

Soon, we had to go home after a debrief on tomorrow's activity. I, along with Zhi Chao, went back home via the bus transport and MRT. I am now looking forward to tomorrow's activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment