Welcome To My Blog!

SST's vision is to be a globally connected institution of science and technology. This explains why students like me have to create class and personal blogs. I think blogging is a good way of communication. I hope that everyone can enjoy how fun it is to use Blogger.

Monday, January 4, 2010

SST Task 1


SST wants us to post our feelings upon receiving a confirmation letter from SST in Blogger in our task. They also want us to describe the experience in creating our blog. Well, here are the answers:

I felt quite surprised when I discovered I had a place in SST. I was indeed privileged as only 200 students could enter the school. All in all, I was quite ecstatic and exuberant at the same time.

I thought creating a blog was quite exciting and enjoyable. I had another blog at Multiply but I would mention that the next time. I felt that blogging would be an integral part in my learning at SST. It could be used for discussions regarding a certain subject too.

No comments:

Post a Comment